Liquor Store in Livingston County With Full Kitchen!
Listing Price: $425,000
Listing Type: Liquor Stores
Asking Price: $425,000
Gross Revenue: $1,111,385
*not included in asking price
Rent: $2,950 per Month
Liquor Store & Deli With Minimal Competition
Liquor store available on main roadway, fantastic visibility and has been under the same ownership for over 26 Years! Gross sales for 2021 were $1,111,385 per 2021 tax returns provided by the seller. There is potential to grow the sales with some creative marketing. The seller is ready to retire after 40 plus years in the industry.
This location has a full kitchen that includes a Broaster with a ventless hood, two Baker Pride ovens, pizza prep table, and a 60-quart Hobart mixer. The seller does great business with walk-in customers as well as catering.
- Livingston County, MI
- Not included in asking price
- Real Estate:
- Building SF:
- Lease Expiration:
- Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E):
- Included in asking price
- Large building at 3,300 square feet on main roadway with plenty of parking, and a full kitchen.
- Great location with minimal competition.
- Growth & Expansion:
- Great chance for a new owner to take over a well-established business that has room for growth. New owner can increase marketing to attract new customers.
- Cash – SBA
- Support & Training:
- The Seller will be available for 14 days at a minimum of 4 hours per day for training at no additional cost to the Buyer
- Reason for Selling: