Liquor Store With Real Estate Included In The Asking Price
Listing Price: $428,999
Asking Price: $428,999*
*Included in this asking price is the current Liquor Store Business, Real Estate, Building, and Liquor License
*not included in the asking price
Real Estate: $299,999*
*Included in this asking price is the Building, Real Estate
REDUCED PRICE!! –
This building of 2,426 is currently operating as a liquor store with an absentee owner. This building not only includes the liquor store but a vacant space of 1,000 square feet that can be used to expand the current store or leased for additional rental income. The current asking price includes the business, liquor license, building, and real estate.
If you are looking for a building and real estate to create your own use, this is your opportunity for only $299,999. This Seller will retain the liquor license.
- Genesee County, MI
- Not included in asking price
- Real Estate:
- Building SF:
- Stand-alone building with over 2,400 square feet. Includes separate space that is available to rent
- Not a lot of direct competition in the area. Establish a marketing plan to include all forms of social media. Establish a website and continue to market within the community
- Growth & Expansion:
- If you are looking for a building and real estate, this is the location for you! Make this location anything that you want it to be! You can utilize the entire building or retain the current space and generate rental income with the smaller space!!
- With a qualified buyer, $100K as down payment, amortized for 10 months @ 7%
- Support & Training:
- If the Buyer will be retaining the current use, the Seller will provide training for 14 days at a minimum of 4 hours per day.
- Reason for Selling:
- Other Commitments
- Listing ID: 2037
- Business Type: Liquor Store
- BizBuySell ID: 2037141
- County: Genesee